July 27, 2010

Is Love in the Air?!


The first thing that I had to do? I had to learn my skills. Writing, drawing, being creative. This was what helping Baya was all about. I had to be able to help her in any circumstance. Thats why Baya and I flew to Paris where I applied to one of the most educational, beautiful, and well-known schools in the WORLD... Fashion Arts University. Sources say that Manolo (Manolo.DiCicco) went there as an aspiring artist but was always somewhat of a misfit with his classmates. When he broke away from the school he made his own successful business Dioguardi. THIS was a school for the most famous people in Dollywood.

While flying to Paris with Baya we got a lot of time to get to know each other (PRIVATE JET BABAAAY!). We were both excited about Paris.
When we got there it was around midnight and we were told that we would get to the hotel by around 1 in the morning! I noticed right away how romantic the city was. Pretty lights and beautiful restaurants... the perfect place for love...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So readers, what male user should Nikki fall in love with? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Probably..... Idk maybe Noah or JuJu.